This two ½ day 3-hour course is designed to address every day ethical challenges in recovery oriented services. Ethical dilemmas put practitioners at risk to make unprofessional decisions that may negatively impact individuals served as well as jeopardize the integrity of the service system. Faced with increasingly demanding and complex situations, this institute will walk participants through an ethical decision-making process and the practical application of recovery oriented Codes of Ethics.
1. Define ethics and boundaries
2. Identify and describe key ethical principles
3. Recognize common dilemmas in recovery oriented services
4. Describe the process of ethical decision-making
5. Apply Code of Ethics to sample scenarios
CBH Permanent Supportive Housing
Participants must attend both 1/2 training days and complete a course evaluation through Survey Monkey in order to receive all credits.