(2 DAY WEBINAR) Primary Child Adult Relationship Enhancement Therapy Advanced Booster Training
# of CE's: 6.0
0.6 IACET CE's
Child Adult Relationship Enhancement is a trauma-informed, field-initiated modification of specific positive parenting ideas, many of which are used in evidence-based parenting programs. PriCARE consists of a set of evidence-informed skills for relating and building relationships between adults (caregivers) and young children. The PriCARE booster training is designed to instruct and support mental health professionals trained in the PriCARE model in refreshing and advancing their acquisition and use of the PriCARE skills.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate mastery of the 3P skills.
- Learn to coach 3P skills virtually.
- Model 3P skills virtually.
- Demonstrate mastery of giving good commands.
- Discuss strategies needed to form and sustain TREM group membership;
- Learn coaching commands.
- Manage virtual challenges with implementation.
This training is only for invited PACTS providers who have completed the PriCARE training.
Participants must attend entire training, participate in all activities, and submit an evaluation in order to receive credit.