This training will allow evaluators employed at CBH contracted providers an opportunity to further their recommendation skills and knowledge base of services on the CBH continuum.
After completing a clinical assessment and formulation it is the job of psychologists at CBH-contracted providers to then make comprehensive recommendations to support children and families. This curriculum is designed to build upon the skills learned in our first training titled “Assessment and Clinical Formulation for Children’s Services Evaluators.” In this training, CBH psychologists and other staff will support this process first by reviewing key points from our last training. We will then discuss our continuum of services before defining evidence-based practices and thinking through their fit with our families. From there we will highlight appropriate case examples for several services on the continuum. Finally a panel of experts from some of our providers will share tips for how they see to ongoing training of their staff and how they manage the logistics of the evaluation and recommendation process.
Slides, handouts, panel of experts, and experiential exercises will be used to address the following learning objectives
- Recognize the components of a best-practice clinical formulation.
- Explain how a thorough assessment and formulation leads to comprehensive recommendations
- Including behavioral health options and community supports
- Identify the comprehensive services, including evidence-based practices, available to children and families
- Learn strategies to support comprehensive treatment and access to services
- Practice case conceptualization linked to comprehensive treatment
Any Evaluator that works at a provider within the CBH network.
Intermediate for Supervisors
Participants must attend entire presentation and complete a course evaluation in order to receive credits