1. Describe the “spirit” of Motivational Interviewing;
2. Practice introductory techniques used in Motivational Interviewing;
3. Discuss how Motivational Interviewing (MI) could be used with persons in various contexts and in short-term counseling.
4. Gain familiarity with concepts/terminology related to gender and sexuality for person-centered conversations
5. Describe the importance of sexuality and intimacy to include persons living with mental health conditions
6. Conceptualize potential “next steps” toward developing proficiency in MI.
Attend full day session