The material in this seven-week series will provide both state-required and “Philadelphia-specific” information for all new children’s behavioral health case managers.
The training topics included are:
- Case Management Basics & Case Management Panel
- Ethics & Confidentiality; Person-First Considerations
- School Issues; Acute Services; Advocacy
- Trauma, Bullying & Resilience
- Department of Human Services; Mandated Reporting
- DSM IV & V; Children’s Psychopharmacology
- IDS, Housing, Adult BCM; ATOD Issues
- Entitlements; For BCM’s Only: Service Plans, etc.
- Learning Objectives for each topic are available by request and will be made available to attendees at the beginning of the series.
This series is designed and required for both new Drug & Alcohol and new Mental Health Children’s Case Managers and Supervisors. New BHRS Case Managers and Supervisors, while not required, are welcomed to attend.
Participants are expected to attend the entire series. All required sessions must be completed before a certificate is issued and credits are earned.