This webinar training will identify core elements of administrative supervision as it impacts organizational culture and staff retention across the behavioral health field. Topics such as telecommuting and effective leadership strategies will be identified within leadership roles. A correlation on staff engagement and empowerment will be discussed, in addition to approaches that support an increase in staff engagement. Attendees will participate in an interactive self-assessment that will be utilized to support the development of the supervisor/leader. A vignette will be used to allow for further processing of how heuristics drive behavior in the workplace. This webinar will be an engaging experience that will include opportunities to share your own experiences, questions and comments through various tools using the zoom virtual platform.
• Define administrative responsibilities and the impact it has on staff retention rates
• Identify 1 action item that could improve your staff retention rates
• Explore 2 ways you can increase staff engagement
• Identify 1 approach to manage staff members who are telecommuting
• Complete a self-assessment on your own internal and external leadership role
Supervisors and those in leadership roles
Participants must attend entire session, participate in all activities, and submit an evaluation within 7 days of training to receive credits and a certificate. All CEU certificates will be emailed to participants within 30 business days of training. Certificates of Attendance will be available to download from the Learning Hub once the evaluation is successfully submitted.