75% of change initiatives fail. This training describes common barriers to effective change and addresses best practices to attain successful change management in organizations with 100 employees or less. Learning how to effectively implement change management through a human behavioral and organizational culture lens helps organizations create and sustain their intended change goals, thus reducing the risk of system or employee rejection. In this training we will discuss what change management requires of an organization, the conceptualization and implementation of the 8 Levers of Change, and best leadership practices.
- Describe the role of change management on an individual and systems change
- Name three characteristics of effective change management
- Assess which lever or Levers of Change you need to design the work environment for effective change management
Middle to upper management staff of small* behavioral health agencies.
*Participants must attend entire session, participate in all activities, and submit an evaluation within 7 days of training to receive credits and a certificate. All CEU certificates will be emailed to participants within 30 business days of training. Certificates of Attendance will be available to download from the Learning Hub once the evaluation is successfully submitted.
- Participants must complete the case study prior to entering the zoom training.
- Participants will not be able to access Zoom link until they have opened and read the case study (prerequisite for ILT is the case study)
- Link to the Case Study: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h9eVplk-w0U278_o6eG_yoIIXiv3lSmZYUX5r-yzBl4/edit?usp=sharing