This training will describe holistic health and wellness approaches to improve behavioral and overall health in clinical and non-clinical community settings. The importance of using holistic approaches to address trauma and improve behavioral health and how holistic healthcare approaches can be useful for patients with physical and mental comorbidities will also be explained.
1. Define holistic health and holistic health care
2. Describe dimensions of holistic wellness
3. Discuss importance of using holistic approaches to address trauma and improve behavioral health
4. Explain how holistic healthcare approaches can be useful for patients with physical and mental comorbidities
5. Describe strategies for integrating holistic health approaches in your work
Mental health workers, mental health professionals
Participants must attend entire session, participate in all activities, and submit an evaluation within 7 days of training to receive credits and a certificate. All CEU certificates will be emailed to participants within 30 business days of training. Certificates of Attendance will be available to download from the Learning Hub once the evaluation is successfully submitted.