(WEBINAR) Holistic Health Approaches within the African American Community
# of CE's: 3.0
0.3 IACET CEU's
This training will describe holistic health and wellness approaches to improve behavioral and overall health in clinical and non-clinical community settings. The importance of using holistic approaches to address trauma and improve behavioral health and how holistic healthcare approaches can be useful for patients with physical and mental comorbidities will also be explained.
- Define holistic health and holistic health care
- Describe dimensions of holistic wellness
- Discuss importance of using holistic approaches to address trauma and improve behavioral health
- Explain how holistic healthcare approaches can be useful for patients with physical and mental comorbidities
- Describe strategies for integrating holistic health approaches in your work
Mental health workers, mental health professionals
articipants must attend the entire session, participate in all activities, and submit an evaluation within the 7 days of training to receive credits and a certificate. All CEU certificates and certificates of attendance will be received through the DBHIDS Learning Hub. Once you have completed your evaluation you will have access to your CEU or Certificate of Attendance through your DBHIDS Learning Hub Account.