Clinical supervision is an essential part of all clinical programs and is a key component in an evolving system of care. Supervision is a skill in and of itself that takes time to be developed. Keys of Effective Clinical Supervision will explore various popular supervision models, methods, and techniques, discuss the importance of developing and growing the supervisory relationship and alliance, which is vital to providing constructive feedback and discuss strategies for balancing both roles of administrative and clinical supervision.
- Define supervision and learn actions of an effective supervisor
- Review the importance of developing a supervisory alliance
- Describe the difference between clinical supervision and administrative supervision
- Identify a supervision model and learn to implement methods and techniques to use during supervision
- Learn 2 types of feedback techniques to share effective feedback routinely and formally
Participants must attend the entire session, participate in all activities, and submit an evaluation within 7 days of training to receive credits and a certificate. All CE/CEU certificates and certificates of completion will be received through the DBHIDS Learning Hub. Once you have completed your evaluation you will have access to your CE/CEU or Certificate of Completion through your DBHIDS Learning Hub account.