- Describe the historical foundations of psychiatric rehabilitation.
- Describe the shift from hospital –based services to the creation of a system of community based services and how Psychiatric Rehabilitation factors into the movement including theoretical frameworks that support Psychiatric Rehabilitation.
- Compare and contrast the values of medical, psychiatric rehabilitation, and recovery perspectives.
- Compare and contrast the approaches of support for people with mental health challenges and how collaboration can occur.
- Compare and contrast the different approaches to delivering psychiatric rehabilitation services related to employment, education services, and housing.
- Examine the role evidence based practices and best practices play in delivering culturally competent psychiatric rehabilitation services to support full community integration and inclusion.
- Discuss the ways that legislation, regulation, and licensure affect the everyday activities and professional role domains of Psychiatric Rehabilitation.
CBH Permanent Supportive Housing
Participants must attend all four training days and complete a course evaluation through Survey Monkey in order to receive CPRP credits. Survey Monkey evaluations will be sent to the participant’s in order for them to receive CPRP credits after the training. Participants must also indicate that they need CPRP credits on the evaluation and include their email address. The CEU’s can be obtained through PAPRS.