The Behavioral Health Training & Education Network has a part-time job posting for a Clerical Assistant. The Clerical Assistant is responsible for a variety of activities that support the entire BHTEN team. The Clerical Assistant must have a solid working knowledge of the most common software applications and, in addition, must possess strong organizational skills and be able to be involved in simultaneous projects. The Clerical Assistant must be able to interface with a variety of professional and non-professional individuals and, consequently, must possess excellent verbal and written skills. Experience working within a human service field is preferred, particularly working with persons with behavioral health needs.
- Fax training confirmations and other related fax duties
- Copy training materials, as prioritized by work request orders
- Registration data entry for all fee- associated educational activities using commercial software
- Coordination of payments for fee-associated educational activities using CST accounting system
- Front desk registration on training days
- Back-up support to BHTEN Registrar to cover non-fee associated educational activities
- Any additional duties that may be assigned by the Program Director and/or designee
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience working with office equipment
- Knowledge and experience with word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing software, and conference/event registration software
The BHTEN Clerical Assistant position is supervised by the Associate Director of the Behavioral Health Training and Education Network.
- Must have at least a high school diploma and prior experience working in an office setting
- Prior experience working within the behavioral health field is preferred
- Must be able to work 25 to 29 hours per week
- Travel within the Greater Philadelphia Area
Sitting or standing for a minimum of two (2) hours. Bending, pushing, moving and lifting objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate office equipment, reaching to retrieve and maintain files, hearing and speaking to exchange information.
The Consumer Satisfaction Team offers a starting salary of $15 per hour.
The Consumer Satisfaction Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested applicants should submit a CV or resume and a cover letter to Abigail Pol, Program Director, at: email@example.com.