520 N. Delaware Ave • Philadelphia, PA 19123 • 215-923-2116 • fax: 215-923-5169

Certificates and Transcripts

How and when will I get my Continuing Education certificate?

In most cases, you will receive your CE certificate (for whichever CE type you have requested) at the end of your training, upon completing a class evaluation.  

What if I lose my certificate?

We keep attendance records and certificate records for all courses provided at BHTEN.  If you have lost your CE certificate, we can provide a duplicate for a $10 fee.  For assistance, contact Akim Cooper at acooper@pmhcc.org or 215-923-2116 x297

How can I get documentation of past trainings?

BHTEN is responsible to insure educational records are current, accessible and confidential.   Therefore, we have a policy concerning the proper management of all learner records including the maintenance, updating, availability and confidentiality of all learner records.   For copies of this policy please  click here.  Requests for learner records, including transcripts or duplicate certificates, must be in writing using the BHTEN “Duplicate Certificate/ Transcript Request Form”.  This form is downloadable by clicking hereForms are also available at the BHTEN registration area.  For more information, contact Akim Cooper at ext. 297.