The Behavioral Health Training & Education Network
(A division of CST, Inc.)
Job Posting for Data Operations Assistant – Full Time
The Data Operations Assistant is responsible for a variety of activities that support the entire BHTEN team. The Data Operations Assistant must have a solid working knowledge of common software applications. In addition, the Data Operations Assistant must possess strong organizational skills and be able to participate in simultaneous projects. The Data Operations Assistant must be able to interface with a variety of professional and non-professional individuals and, accordingly, possess excellent verbal and written skills. Experience working within a human service field is preferred, particularly working with persons with behavioral health needs.
- Registration data entry for educational activities using a learning management system and other commercial
- Generate registration confirmation emails using a learning management
- Virtual and front desk registration for in-person and virtual trainings and educational events.
- Provide registered participants with webinar links and training materials for synchronous virtual
- Generate certificates and continuing education units for participants using commercial software.
- Participate in quality improvement processes, as it relates to issuing
- Update the Google calendar on a weekly
- Assist Data Operations Manager with oversight of petty
- Liaise with local caterers that will be involved in hosting in-person and off-site events.
- Assist BHTEN staff with organizing and implementing various community
- Attend meetings as scheduled
- Must be able to provide proof of Covid-19 full vaccination record.
- Any additional duties that may be assigned by the BHTEN Management
- Ability to work as part of a
- Ability to learn and utilize new software
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Good organizational
- Good interpersonal
- Experience working with office
- Strong computer literacy, with database
- Ability to work independently as work duties are
- Ability to multi-task and work on various projects
The Data Operations Assistant position is supervised by the Data Operations Manager of the Behavioral Health Training and Education Network.
- Must have at least a high school diploma and prior experience working in an office setting.
- Prior experience working within the behavioral health field is
- Knowledge and experience with word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing software, learning management systems, and conference/event registration software is
- Must be able to work 37.5 hours per
- Travel within the Greater Philadelphia
Sitting or standing for a minimum of two (2) hours. Bending, pushing, moving and lifting objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate office equipment, reaching to retrieve and maintain files, hearing and speaking to exchange information.
The Consumer Satisfaction Team offers a starting salary of $15.25 per hour. The Consumer Satisfaction Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested applicants should submit a CV or resume and a cover letter to Akim Cooper, BHTEN Data Operations Manager, at [email protected].