Effective January 1, 2020, the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP)will expand its approved curriculum to include online training through The Change Companies’ ASAM Criteria 2013 Edition E-learning modules. This newly approved training will be in addition to the already approved 2- day in person training on The ASAM Criteria, 2013. At that time, both training options will satisfy DDAP’s training requirement.
• This newly approved training will be in addition to the already approved 2- day in person training on The ASAM Criteria, 2013. At this time, both training options will satisfy DDAP’s training requirement.
• Please note that there is no need to take the in-person training and the 2 e-learning modules. In order for the e-learning to satisfy DDAP’s training requirements, your certificates MUST have a completion date of January 1, 2020 or later.
The latest web browser of your choice. Click on the links below to download the latest versions
- Google Chrome - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/products/ie/home
- Safari - http://www.apple.com/safari/download/
To access ASAM e-learning modules, Click here
To learn more about e-learning module 1, Click here
To learn more about e-learning module 2, Click here
Access to the e-learning modules will expire 4 weeks after registering for the e-learning licenses.
• In the event you need assistance with the e-learning modules (i.e. password resets, certificates of completion and technical difficulties), please e-mail The Change Companies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For The Change Companies Technical Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions go to: https://bit.ly/36EeVXG
• Please go to the DDAP Training Notice for more information regarding the new training requirements: https://bit.ly/35yKVv2
• Please go to the DDAP ASAM Transition website for more information on broader changes: https://bit.ly/2s615OR