This session runs from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Registration begins at 8:00 AM.
About This Course
Clinical supervision is an essential part of all clinical programs and is a key component in an evolving system of care. Supervision is a skill in and of itself that takes time to be developed. The CBH Supervision Module will present tools for providing effective clinical supervision through exploration of various popular supervision models, methods, and techniques.
- Define the central principles of supervision
- Describe the difference between clinical supervision
- Identify three different models for supervision
- Identify methods and techniques to use during supervision
- Identify at least one ethical issues that may arise in supervision
Anyone in a supervisory role that works at a provider within the CBH network. The curriculum is designed to help clinical supervisors reflect on their own supervisory style, balance clinical and administrative duties, and champion the essential principles of supervision
Participants must attend entire presentation and complete a course evaluation in order to receive credits