This session runs from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Registration begins at 8:00 AM each session.
About This Course
This 12 hour skills-based course is designed to enhance practioners’ skills in documenting Psychiatric Rehabilitation services. Developed in collaboration with the Pennsylvania Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS), the course concentrates on documenting functional assessments, rehabilitation plans, and daily entries that meet the requirements of PR Regulation 5230. The instructor will also demonstrate how a comprehensive strengths based assessment provides a strong foundation for goal planning. Attendees will have the opportunity to apply the skills learned through several guided activities.
- Identify the purpose and the necessary components of a functional assessment
- Demonstrate skills in writing a functional assessment
- Identify the purpose and the necessary components of an Individual Rehabilitation Plan
- Demonstrate skills in writing an Individual Rehabilitation Plan
- Identify the purpose and the necessary components of a Daily Entry
- Demonstrate skills in writing a Daily Entry
This introductory level course, is designed for individuals working with the Permanent Supported Housing Initiative in the city of Philadelphia. Registration for this course is by invitation only.
Participants must attend both days of training and complete a course evaluation in order to receive credits.