This webinar runs from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE LINK TO THE WEBINAR ON MAY 13, 2020
IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THE LINK THE DAY PRIOR TO THE WEBINAR, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM. IF THE LINK IS IN YOUR SPAM PLEASE SELECT "NOT SPAM" SO THAT FUTURE LINKS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOXPresented by: Raymond “Ande” Anderson, PhD In this two-hour webinar overview, the basics of Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA) will be covered. Much of CRA centers around making non-use more valuable and rewarding than using behavior. On one hand, measures are taken to reduce use, and on the other, increasing with competing pleasurable behaviors. With CRA, we think of squeezing the addiction out from the inside out so it has no place to live. A few tools will be discussed and their rationale *Please Note: This training does NOT fulfill the requirement for ASAM Criteria Skill Building. This training is meant to be taken as a supplemental course.
1. Describe the basic premise of CRA.
2. Using Positive Reinforcement for Behavior Change.
3. How to use the 3 Functional Analysis.
4. Employ Happiness Scale in task of Goal Setting.
5. Identify helpful medications for addictions.
6. Identify 5 Skill-Building techniques to promote sobriety.
To register click May 14, 2020