ASAM eLearning Modules
Effective January 1, 2020, the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) has expanded its approved curriculum to include online training through The Change Companies’ ASAM Criteria 2013 Edition E-learning modules
- This newly approved training will be in addition to the already approved 2- day in person training on The ASAM Criteria, 2013. At this time, both training options will satisfy DDAP’s training requirement.
*Please note that there is no need to take the in-person training and the 2 e-learning modules. In order for the e-learning to satisfy DDAP’s training requirements, your certificates MUST have a completion date of January 1, 2020 or later
To access ASAM e-learning modules, Click here
To learn more about e-learning module 1, Click here
To learn more about e-learning module 2, Click here
- In the event you need assistance with the e-learning modules (i.e. password resets, certificates of completion and technical difficulties), please e-mail The Change Companies at [email protected].
- For The Change Companies Technical Requirements and Frequently Asked Questions go to: https://bit.ly/36EeVXG
- Please go to the DDAP Training Notice for more information regarding the new training requirements: https://bit.ly/35yKVv2
- Please go to the DDAP ASAM Transition website for more information on broader changes: https://bit.ly/2s615OR