July 17, 2020
A Message from Our Director
I hope the warm summer weather finds you and your loved ones well.
Thank you to those who responded to our stakeholder survey last month. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and are working to incorporate some of your suggestions into our daily operations and training catalog.
In order to ensure comfortability and safety of our stakeholders and staff members, BHTEN trainings will remain 100% virtual throughout the remainder of the calendar year. We will continue to offer topics specific to COVID-19 and Behavioral Health, as well as offer our normally scheduled classroom offerings in a virtual format. Additionally, I am excited to announce the upcoming launch of the following:
- Cultivating Organizations to Thrive Series: monthly series on topics around organizational development and systems thinking scheduled to launch at the end of July 2020.
- Racial and Social Justice Series: monthly series on topics related to race, cultural humility, and implicit bias scheduled to launch in September 2020.
- Trauma Framework Series: quarterly series around trauma informed care scheduled to launch in September 2020.
- Virtual DDAP Training on selected courses and in collaboration with DDAP scheduled to launch in September 2020
- Virtual Case Management Orientation scheduled to launch in October 2020.
I hope you find our virtual training plan helpful.
In this ever-evolving situation, we will continue to monitor the Philadelphia Department of Public Health’s recommendations and will post any additional updates on our return to the classroom on our website and social media handles.
We appreciate your flexibility, patience, and support as we continue to charter new territory. We look forward to seeing you virtually and through social media soon!
Abigail Pol, BHTEN Program Director