(IN PERSON) Undocumented Persons: Navigating the Behavioral Health System in Philadelphia
CE Type:*Cert of Attendance Only
About This Course
Please join the City of Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services (DBHIDS) Migration in the 21st Century event. This annual workshop is returning for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic and will provide hybrid presentations and networking opportunities dedicated to increasing awareness of immigration today. This year’s theme is focused on Undocumented Persons: Navigating the Behavioral Health System in Philadelphia.
- The legal rights of undocumented citizens.
- Definitions like green card, asylum seekers, and others.
- Challenges undocumented citizens experience in accessing behavioral health treatment.
- Advocacy efforts to reduce the challenges experienced by undocumented citizens.
- How service providers can develop best practice models to support undocumented citizens.
- How they can get involved.
DBHIDS Provider Network
Participants must attend the entire session, participate in all activities, and submit an evaluation within the 7 days of training to receive credits and a certificate. All CEU certificates and certificates of attendance will be received through the DBHIDS Learning Hub. Once you have completed your evaluation you will have access to your CEU or Certificate of Attendance through your DBHIDS Learning Hub Account.
Certificates of Attendance Only